THE WINERY

    We started our activity in 1958, founded by a hundred farmers which decided to undertake a major collaborative project. Today the winery is receiving the grapes from 3800 hectares of vineyards and with a capacity of 26 million liters. It has modern facilities that have been adapting the latest technology for the processing, preservation and bottling.

    With a long career in the export of bulk wine and bottling, the winery has a team that has adapted to changing times and gains a foothold in international markets.